Join us at World of Wedgwood this National Walking Day to celebrate being the healthiest version of yourself.
Beginning in the World of Wedgwood Courtyard and venturing towards Hem Heath Woods, this guided walk will explore the beauty that Spring brings to Barlaston. Expect 90 minutes of bluebells, blossoming trees, flowers, birds, interesting insects and great company found in fellow walkers.
Dates and Ticket Price
Wednesday 3rd April 2024
10am – 12pm
This event is free of charge.
- The walk will start at the Josiah Wedgwood statue outside the main atrium doors
- This walk is being led by the Wildlife Trust, who are responsible for maintaining Hem Heath Woodlands and will last approximately 90 minutes.
- The terrain is mainly flat, walking on woodland paths and will be muddy in parts. The route we will take is unfortunately not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome.
- The tour will go ahead no matter the weather conditions, as long as it's safe. Please come weather-prepared and wear suitable footwear.