We love welcoming groups to World of Wedgwood, that's why we've put together special perks and itineraries to make your next group trip one to remember!
- Discounted rates for groups over 12 people.
- Complimentary Factory Tour for the group leader.
- Drop-off and pick-up point for coaches.
- £5 voucher for the coach driver to redeem against World of Wedgwood food outlets.
- A dedicated member of staff to help plan the perfect itinerary for your day.
- Special group dining with reserved seating.
- Free parking.
Things to see and do
- Take a tour of the famous Wedgwood Factory
- Stop for brunch, lunch or Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room
- Explore the past and future of Wedgwood in the V&A Wedgwood Collection
- Throw a pot in our Clay Studio and paint one in the Decorating Studio
- Shop in our Wedgwood Store, Fiskars Store and artisanal store, Josiah & Co
- Discover the delightful village of Barlaston
A visit to World of Wedgwood offers an informative educational trip for UK and overseas groups alike, providing a meaningful and experiential opportunity for learning about the history and future of Wedgwood outside of the classroom.
Email - [email protected]
Telephone - 01782 282986
There is a height and weight limit for the canal bridge when accessing the site from Barlaston Old Road. The maximum height limit is 2.3m or 7’-6” and the maximum weight limit is 5T mgw. Any vehicles exceeding these limits should take the main route as directed by the brown tourist signs.