Great for Groups
We love welcoming groups at World of Wedgwood. Our bookings team will be delighted to propose ideas for your next great group trip! For a shop and coffee break, our close proximity to the motorway makes us an ideal venue. For a longer stay there is so much more to experience with great benefits for groups of 12 or more:
- Discounted admission rates
- Free visit for group leader and coach driver
- Drop-off and pick-up point for coaches
- £5 voucher for the coach driver to redeem against food in our Tea Room
- Dedicated member of staff to help plan the perfect day
- Special group menus with reserved seating
- Free parking
A visit to World of Wedgwood offers an informative educational trip for UK and overseas groups and provides a stimulating opportunity for learning outside the classroom. Speak to our education officer to discuss the options from a self-guided visit to a workshop activity.
To book a visit to World of Wedgwood, or for additional information, contact us on 01782 282986 or [email protected]
Coach Information: Please be aware that there is a height and weight limit for the canal bridge when accessing the site from Barlaston Old Road. The maximum height limit is 2.3m or 7’-6” and the maximum weight limit is 5T mgw. Any vehicles exceeding these limits should take the main route as directed by the brown tourist signs.