Our brand new 3 hours sessions are perfect for those who want to spend more time getting to know the Potter's wheel. Our hands-on studio team will take you through the process step by step, giving you time to work independently whilst being there for support and advice throughout. This session is perfect for complete beginners or those who want to rekindle their love with the wheel!
Learn how to...
- Prepare, wedge and centre clay
- Throw an evenly shaped pot.
- Experiment on the wheel with different shapes.
- Fly solo or ask our Studio Host to support you with different techniques.
+ 'What is clay?' and the history of our famous jasperware.
- This session is aimed for adults at beginner and intermediate level. To see our child friendly sessions click here
- Two fired natural jasper pots are included with your session and will be ready to collect from World of Wedgwood up to 6-8 weeks after your visit.
- You can pay extra on the day for additional fired pots and glazing.
- Tea & coffee included for each paying person.
- UK Postage is available at an additional cost of £9.50 and countries outside the UK are priced at £20 Europe, £35 USA, £40 Australia & Rest of the World.
- We have one accessible wheel that is height adjustable, please specify in the notes if you require this.
T's & C's
- Clay is a temperamental medium and sometimes cracks may appear on pots when fired.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice unfortunately cannot be refunded. No shows will also not be refunded.
Looking for our family-friendly clay sessions? Head to our Events & Activities page to find out more!