The Dining Hall is a modern take on the original workers’ canteen at Barlaston.
It serves a range of dishes chosen to harness locally sourced seasonal Staffordshire produce including hot breakfast baps, artisan sandwiches, jacket potatoes with a choice of fillings, and soup, along with a delightful selection of cakes, pastries, and hot and cold drinks - all freshly prepared daily by our team of chefs.
Our takeaway service from the Dining Hall provides a convenient and delicious dining experience.
Choose from a selection of hot breakfast baps, artisan sandwiches, jacket potatoes with a choice of fillings, freshly prepared soups, cakes, desserts, ice-cream, hot and cold drinks.
Served from Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Make weekend evenings a relaxing affair with a takeaway homemade pizza. Treat yourself to a 10” hand stretched sourdough pizza topped with a rich tomato and herb sauce finished with our own house blend of Cheddar and mozzarella cheese (vegan cheese alternative is available on request). Choose additional tasty toppings and sides, plus something sweet, from the menu selection. Download the menu here
Available on Fridays and Saturdays from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Pizzas must pre-ordered by telephone, please call 01782 282741, last orders 7.45 pm.
Family Sunday Lunch
Make Sunday a true day of rest by indulging in a scrumptious homemade Sunday lunch without any of the effort. Each lunch serves four adults, choose from whole roast chicken, loin of pork or top rump of beef with all the trimmings. Additional side orders and traditional puddings also available.
Family Sunday lunches must be pre-ordered by telephone, please call 01782 282741. Last orders by Friday 5pm for collection on Sunday between 12 noon and 4pm.
Please note that we are not accepting cash at this time, card payments only (contactless limit £45).
Keeping Everyone Safe
- Menu items will be pre-packed in food-safe biodegradable packaging, where possible.
- A limited number of staff with job specific roles will be working to reduce overhandling of food and kitchen equipment.
- There are enhanced cleaning regimes in both back and front of house with close attention paid to high traffic areas.
- When using the outdoor dining facilities please clean the tables and seating, prior to use, with the products from the dedicated cleaning station provided.
- Please dispose of any rubbish in the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Please do not gather in groups that exceed the current government guidelines.
As we are operating a takeaway service in the Dining Hall, it is mandatory to wear a face covering as you would in other retail outlets. Please remember to comply with the law when entering this area.
For your comfort and safety, we have increased our outdoor seating to help with social distancing. If the weather’s good, you can enjoy an al fresco glass of beer or wine with your food in this area. Please note that we are not allowed to sell alcohol to be consumed off-site.