The Wedgwood Tea room offers a contemporary and indulgent interpretation of afternoon tea, including a delicious selection of sweet and savoury dishes. Visitors to the Wedgwood Tea Room will be spoilt for choice with over fifty of Wedgwood’s finest teas to choose from, served in the finest Wedgwood china of course.
For more information or to book, please contact our bookings team on 01782 282986 or email [email protected] Please note that the last request for afternoon tea is 4pm.
EASTER SUNDAY (16TH APRIL 2017)
Due to legal restrictions our Flagship Store, Tea Emporium, Tea Room and Decorating Studio will be closed on Easter Sunday.
However the Factory Outlet, Museum Shop, Dining Hall restaurant and Master Craft Studio will all be open as usual, along with our Factory Tours and Museum Galleries.
Afternoon Tea Experience for Two
Alternatively there is also our Afternoon Tea for Two Experience offer, which allows you to enjoy a quintessentially English afternoon tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room, along with visiting the Wedgwood Museum and Factory Tour.
Highlights of the Afternoon Tea Experience:
• Explore the Wedgwood Factory Tour
• Visit the Wedgwood Museum
• Enjoy a tea tasting session of our ‘three teas of the day’ in the Wedgwood Tea Emporium
• Indulge in a sumptuous Afternoon Tea for Two in the first and only Wedgwood Tea Room in the UK. Enjoy a variety of finger sandwiches, delectable cakes and fancies and homemade scones with fresh clotted cream and Wedgwood strawberry preserve. Plus, unlimited refills of Wedgwood Tea, with over 50 flavours to choose from.
• 10% discount in the Flagship Store
• Receive a free Annual Membership Pass worth £35, which entitles you to unlimited free entry into the Wedgwood Museum, the Wedgwood Factory Tour plus 10% off dining for an entire year.
Afternoon Tea for Two Experience: £49