Fancy yourself as the next Pottery Throwdown champion? Join us in the Clay Studio for a full hour of fun. You'll be guided by our fun and friendly studio hosts who will take you through the process step by step, teaching you the techniques to make your own unique jasperware creation.
Learn how to...
- Throw an cylinder shaped pot.
- Turn your cylinder into a unique shape using a variety of fun techniques.
- Remove your pot from the wheel like a professional.
- Prepare, wedge and centre clay.
- This session is aimed for adults at beginner level. To see our child friendly sessions click here
- One fired natural jasper pot is included with your session and will be ready to collect from World of Wedgwood up to 6-8 weeks after your visit.
- You can pay extra on the day for additional fired pots and glazing.
- UK Postage is available at an additional cost of £9.50 and countries outside the UK are priced at £20 Europe, £35 USA, £40 Australia & Rest of the World.
- We have one accessible wheel that is height adjustable, please specify in the notes if you require this.
T's & C's
- Clay is a temperamental medium and sometimes cracks may appear on pots when fired.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours’ notice unfortunately cannot be refunded. No shows will also not be refunded.
Looking for our family-friendly clay sessions? Head to our Events & Activities page to find out more!