Sunday 8 November 2020 | 10am - 4pm
Our popular monthly market continues on the second Sunday of the month! With over 40 stalls full of fine foods from local producers and hand-crafted products.
• Free entry and free parking.
• Free entry to the V&A Collection.
• Reserve a table for Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room.*
• Pre-order and collect a takeaway Afternoon Tea.*
• Enjoy drinks, cakes and snacks from the Dining Hall, with market day specials.
• Get creative with pot throwing, ceramic design and pottery painting in the creative studios.*
• Browse the latest dining and gift ranges in our Wedgwood Store and find great value buys in our Factory Outlet, with one-day only offers available.
• Bring your boots for a relaxing stroll in Hem Heath Woods, 100 acres of Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Woodland.
• Dogs on leads welcome in the woods and the courtyard.