Following our temporary closure, we are very happy to confirm that we are opening our doors again at 10am on Wednesday 30 June.
Thank you for your patience and ongoing support, we look forward to seeing you soon.
We have acquired the Industry Standard mark "We're Good to Go" which means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. These measures are in place to ensure a safe and comfortable visit, they include:
• Sanitiser stations and screened till points
• An enhanced cleaning regime - the site has undergone a deep clean and robust cleaning procedures are in place
• Clearly marked one way routes to facilitate ease of movement and social distancing
• Restricted capacity to support social distancing and provide an environment that safeguards visitors and staff
NHS Test and Trace
Please note that we will be asking for visitors' contact details as we are working with the NHS Test and Trace system. This is done via a QR code app but we also have a manual system in place for those who cannot use QR codes. Your cooperation and consideration are much appreciated.
Our events schedule has been temporarily suspended. We plan to reschedule any postponed events when we can.
The Bookings Office is open but with limited staff resource at the moment. If you have an outstanding booking, please email [email protected] and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Staying Safe When We Reopen
• If you or a member of your party have any symptoms, please do not visit us
• Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
• Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands
• Put used tissues in the bin immediately then wash your hands
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth until you have washed your hands
• Stay at least 2m from other visitors who are not in your party
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support during these uncertain times. Please be assured that we are so much looking forward to welcoming you back to World of Wedgwood.
Updated 29 June 2021