In the government’s announcement of 26 November, it was confirmed that Stoke-on-Trent will be in Tier 3 following the national lockdown. Unfortunately, this means that we must cancel most of our Christmas events programme.
Anyone who has made a booking will be contacted by the Bookings Office and full refunds will be arranged.
The Wedgwood Store and Factory Outlet will reopen on Wednesday 2 December and will be open daily from 10 am to 5 pm, Christmas Eve opening hours are 10 am to 3 pm.
We are delighted that the late night shopping event will be going ahead on Friday 4 December from 6 pm to 8 pm. For details of exclusive on-the-night offers and complimentary refreshments, please go to the Event page here.
Until further notice, and subject to government review, all other areas of World of Wedgwood will remain closed. There will be further updates on this page as the situation changes.
We are deeply disappointed to be making this announcement but are absolutely committed to the safety of everyone.
We have acquired the Industry Standard mark "We're Good to Go" which means that we have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. On reopening we will continue with these measures to ensure a safe and comfortable visit.These include:
• Sanitiser stations and screened till points
• An enhanced cleaning regime - the site has undergone a deep clean and robust cleaning procedures are in place
• Clearly marked one way routes to facilitate ease of movement and social distancing
• Social distance marshals who are focused on maintaining safe distances between visitors
• Restricted capacity to support social distancing and provide an environment that safeguards visitors and staff.
NHS Test and Trace
Please note that we will be asking for visitors' contact details as we are working with the NHS Test and Trace system. This is done via a QR code app but we also have a manual system in place for those who cannot use QR codes. Your cooperation and consideration are much appreciated.
Our events schedule has been temporarily suspended for the national lockdown period. We plan to reschedule as many postponed events as we can. See the Events page for details.
The Bookings Office is open but with limited staff resource at the moment. If you have an outstanding booking or would like to make a new one, please email [email protected] or visit the Tickets page and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Staying Safe When We Reopen
• If you or a member of your party have any symptoms, please do not visit us
• Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
• Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands
• Put used tissues in the bin immediately then wash your hands
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth until you have washed your hands
• Stay at least 2m from other visitors who are not in your party
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support during these uncertain times. Please be assured that we are so much looking forward to welcoming you back to World of Wedgwood.
Updated 27 November 2020