We are delighted to announce that our gradual reopening of World of Wedgwood will start on Tuesday 30 June.
The Wedgwood Store and Factory Outlet will be open along with a food and drinks takeaway service from the Dining Hall.
The disabled toilet, unisex toilet and baby changing facilities in the main atrium will also be available.
Our opening hours will be 10.00 to 17.00 hours.
We have introduced new measures to ensure a safe and comfortable visit. These include:
• One way systems throughout
• An enhanced cleaning regime - the site has undergone a deep clean and robust cleaning procedures are in place
• A one-way system to facilitate ease of movement and social distancing
• Social distance marshals who will be focused on maintaining safe distances between visitors
• Restricted capacity to support social distancing and provide an environment that safeguards visitors and staff.
Car parking spaces are available as usual in the main visitor car park.
If you can cycle or walk to World of Wedgwood, please do so. There are bicycle bays located in the courtyard near the main entrance and Factory Outlet.
Please feel free to enjoy our outdoor spaces and local walks (where allowed) and keep dogs on a short lead in the courtyard.
Please do not gather in groups that exceed the current government guidelines.
To mark our reopening we are offering free tea or coffee for two from the Dining Hall takeaway service when you spend £25 in the Wedgwood Store or Factory Outlet. Valid from 30 June to 4 July.
The Wedgwood Store is the largest Wedgwood retail space in the world. For a limited time we are offering gift with purchase and other discounts. For all offers and promotion details, visit the Wedgwood Store page here.
The Factory Outlet stocks end of line and near perfect brands with discounts of up to 75%. Brands include Royal Doulton, Waterford Crystal, and the Fiskars high quality cooking range. This includes a selection of kitchen knives, sauce pans, frying pans, casseroles and utensils. For promotion details, visit the Factory Outlet page here.
Please note that we are not accepting cash at this time, card payments only with a contactless limit of £45.
Food and drink takeaway service
The Dining Hall is providing a selection of filled artisan sandwiches, light salads, freshly prepared soups, cakes, desserts, ice-cream, hot and cold drinks.
Sunday to Thursday 10:00 - 17:00
Friday and Saturday 10:00 - 20:00
Takeaway pizzas will be available from 16:00 - 20:00 on Fridays and Saturdays.
To download the menu and for more details, visit the Dining Hall page here.
The V&A Collection at World of Wedgwood, Factory Tour and Creative Studios remain closed. There will be a phased reopening of these areas over the coming weeks, in line with government guidance.
We are all living in a new and different way. Together we can adapt to these new measures and we thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we adjust to our new environment. Be assured that we are so much looking forward to welcoming you back to World of Wedgwood.
This information will be updated regularly as the situation develops. Please sign up here to receive email updates from us.
• If you or a member of your party have any symptoms, please do not visit us
• Please wash your hands regularly for at least 20 seconds
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
• Avoid coughing or sneezing into your hands
• Put used tissues in the bin immediately then wash your hands
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth until you have washed your hands
• Stay at least 2m from other visitors who are not in your party
We have cancelled our schedule of on-site events until the end of July and continue to closely monitor the developing situation. We will share updates as soon as they become available. We plan to reschedule as many events as we can.
The Bookings Office remains closed but we anticipate a reopening in the coming weeks. If you have an outstanding booking, please email [email protected] and we’ll respond as soon as possible. In the meantime, we will keep the website updated with further information.
Updated 23 June 2020