The Dining Hall is a modern take on the original workers’ canteen at Barlaston.
It serves a range of dishes chosen to harness locally sourced seasonal Staffordshire produce from traditional Lobby, curries and pies, to roasts on Sunday, and more. Also on offer are lighter options of sandwiches, deli counter salads and soup, along with a delightful selection of cakes, pastries, and hot and cold drinks - all freshly prepared daily by our team of chefs.
New Takeaway Service
We are delighted to introduce a new takeaway service from the Dining Hall to provide a convenient and delicious dining experience.
Choose from a selection of filled artisan sandwiches, light salads, freshly prepared soups, cakes, desserts, ice-cream, hot and cold drinks.
Served from Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 5.00 pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Make weekend evenings a relaxing affair with a takeaway homemade pizza. Treat yourself to a 10” hand stretched sourdough pizza topped with a rich tomato and herb sauce finished with our own house blend of Cheddar and mozzarella cheese (vegan cheese alternative is available on request). Choose additional tasty toppings and sides from the menu selection. Download the menu here
Available on Fridays and Saturdays from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Pizzas must pre-ordered by telephone, please call 01782 282741, last orders 7.45 pm.
Please note that we are not accepting cash at this time, card payments only (contactless limit £45).
Although we cannot operate an indoor dining experience at the moment, we have increased our outdoor seating to help with social distancing. If the weather’s good, you can enjoy an al fresco glass of beer or wine with your pizza in this area. Please note that we are not allowed to sell alcohol to be consumed off-site.
Keeping Everyone Safe
- Menu items will be pre-packed in food-safe biodegradable packaging, where possible.
- A limited number of staff with job specific roles will be working to reduce overhandling of food and kitchen equipment.
- There are enhanced cleaning regimes in both back and front of house with close attention paid to high traffic areas.
- When using the outdoor dining facilities please clean the tables and seating, prior to use, with the products from the dedicated cleaning station provided.
- Please dispose of any rubbish in the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Please do not gather in groups that exceed the current government guidelines.